Forever Hotel 2-16 September

by Mick on Friday 19 July 2019 17:59
Anyone going to Forever Hotel, first two weeks in September??

Anyone on the Newcastle flight??

Mick

Hi mick i am there 9th of sept for 2 weeks but i am flying from bristol its great there the host jean is great and the family that own the forever treat you like part of their family so see you there laughing

Hi Mick and Hil

I am there from 9th for one week, my first solo holiday.  I am flying from Birmingham on the early flight, should be there mid afternoon.  Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

I spoke to the office last week and they said 16 had booked, 9 gents and 7 ladies.

9th for 2 weeks from Glasgow,

see you all there.

Joyce

Hi I'm going 9th Sept for two weeks... my 2nd visit...flying from Birmingham airport... afternoon flight...looking forward to seeing u all xx 

Hi Hil, my second trip to Forever, lovely place and the family who run the place are brilliant!!

So see you then!!

🍷🍷🥂🥂

Hi mick it must be about my 4th time back to the forever i seem to go to other places but this place draws me back so see you soon laughinglaughing

Hi

I will be there 2-16 September , flying from Bristol

Rog

Look forward to meeting u Rog....going same two weeks...Birmingham airport...should get to forever around 11 ish ...I'll go straight to the bar ha ha 

Should get to Forever about midnight, try not drink the bar dry !!!!

See you all then

Mick