Zante, Ionian Hill, 15th. September 2021

by Anthony58 on Tuesday 1 June 2021 10:33
I have booked this holiday, flying with Easyjet from Gatwick. Been some time when I last booked with Friendship Travel, can't remember if I have flown with Easyjet, been with Ryan Air and other airlines.

Look forward to hearing of others thinking of, or have booked this trip or have been on it.

i think most of us Zante lovers are waiting for Greece to go on the green list, as soon as it does ill be booking for sure

My favourite island it stood out, so yes I will be booking cool

I stayed at Ionian Hill in Sept 2018, lovely hotel, fabulous views, great food and lovely staff.  Short taxi ride into Zante Town, 6 euros I think, not much anyway. Enjoy 

Thanks for the replies, will wait for the governmement future announcements and await further replies.

I have been shopping for the holiday, in mid September.

Hi all

I have booked from the 8th of Sept. for 2 weeks flying from Gatwick on the 1pm flight with easyjet looking forwardto meeting you all Graham

Went to the Ionion Hill Sept-20. On one of two days where we were eating out in the evening we went to a restarant in Zante town`Yard of Taste' which was amazing. During the day Bar Tomas & Elena down the hill on the right a nice place for simple lunch / snack and can swim from there. Beautiful water. Kavo a bit further along on the right more modern with sunbeds. Nice also for drinks in the evening. Plenty of choice. Food at the hotel is excellent + nice pool. I might be heading back in September this year.