Air con at Forever Hotel

by ALYSON on Monday 9 July 2018 07:18
This maybe a daft question but is there air con in the rooms at the Forever Hotel and is it included in real price or extra

Yes, there is air con in the rooms. It’s an extra charge payable directly to the hotel. Not sure how much it is this year, but in the past I seem to recall around £50-60 per week.

Theres also an optional safe deposit box in the room as well - again a small extra charge payable to hotel (maybe £10 per week?)

Hi con is 25 a week safe il20 a week 

what a rip off !!

Hi i came back last Monday from the forever my 1st time was very nervous but  loved it  the aircon was 35 pounds i had a roof top room and  didnt need it  dont think the others on the roof top rooms did either  i wouldn't of payed it out of principle lot of money just open the balcony door Alison

i had never been away alone before but every was so friendly   food was lovely and i am a fussy eater  some of the drinks at the bar seemed to be watered down to me and was dearer than in the town but payed my tab every few days   My room was big  but kept banging my head every day on the slope in ceiling  !!  Alison

ment to say aircon was 35 pounds a week think the safe was 20 got that straight away  so 55 pounds as soon as u get there  ! 

Thank you for all your comments. I did speak to one of the girls on the email chat last week and was told that the air con was free 

Hi Alyson aircon is defo not free i got back from the forever hotel last monday 2 nd july  35 pounds 

Hi Alyson aircon is defo not free i got back from the forever hotel last monday 2 nd july  35 pounds