NEW UK dinner dance in July 2021

by ColumatFTMD on Monday 12 April 2021 16:23
Hi everyone

We have a new UK dinner dance in July. Full details can be seen below. If you fancy winning a free place, please visit our Facebook page and enter the competition.

The event will be a great chance to relax and enjoy a laugh with others, after a long difficult winter for everyone.

Details of the event can be seen here - https://www.friendshiptravel.com/mercure-london-watford.html 

The link heads the event in Herefordshire. Watford is in Hertfordshire! 

The website now has Watford back where it belongs in Hertfordshire. And when I phoned the office yesterday for further info, they had taken quite a few bookings already.  Really hope it goes ahead, even with some social distancing in place - a chance to catch up with old friends and make some new ones too ....

Emma

i agree Emma, i have booked this as well, should be a good night.

Hi everyone ,do hope things are getting back to normal, It seems so long since I went to a DD and have decide to go on the Friday to make it a longer break,

I will have to to relearn how to talk to Ladies as it's been so long, not been to this hotel but the Mercure in Norwich was pretty good , So do come along and make some new friends and have a fun time. (I think there's nearly 3o booked)  you never know you might enjoy yourselves .

hi ron i going to the d/d at watford see you ther

I'm booked! - I think it's nearly 18 months since the last one of these, so also doing the Friday night to make a longer break.  Looking forward to seeing some old friends again, - and making some new ones too smile. Emma

hi any pne going to the dinner and dance on the 24 july will be going on friday   charlie

So my Turkey holday cancelled, so now looking forward more to the Watford DD so see you all there, really will feel good to met up with friends and make so new ones.

Hi everyone

I'm booked in I do hope it still goes ahead been really looking forward to this

chris