6th March ,Ocean Dreams in Fuerteventura anyone else booked ?

by laidbackron on Friday 7 December 2018 17:27
Hi just booked, I'm in need of so winter sun, not been to this island before done the others so looking for something new.  Ron

Hi.

I am thinking of booking Ocean Dreams on 6th March so may see you there.  Have you been before?

Hi guys I’ve been to this hotel in November 2017 and i think it’s about the best place I’ve been to.Chilled out,food is excellent,adults only and the night life is very good.I am going back there again on the 6th March so I’ll look forward to seeing you.Cheers Terry 

Hi DD and Terry happy new year, not been to this one, have done the other islands so thought this sounded very good so why not give it a go, I do go fairly frequently to the Forever (Turkey) value for money holiday and a few of the other Greece islands Crete , Zanti , Rhodes and Corfu etc , I'm really looking forward to some winter sun.

Went to this hotel last September, can’t fault it, any questions just ask. Hope to return there one day. Sue

Hi Ron & Terry

Well took the plunge and booked so see you there on 6th March.  Flying from Stansted on the 6.20am flight if anyone else is on the same one. DD

I’ve booked this hotel for September so great to hear people have enjoyed it. I’ve also had a friend who works in the travel industry check it out for me when he was in Corralejo and he gave it a glowing report.

Now I just need to wait patiently for September.

enjoy your holidays guys.

Really looking forward to this as it's my favourite hotel after the Forever.  See you all there, let's hope the weather is kind.  Jayne

Eljsy, Im thinking of going back in Sept too, it’s a fab hotel, so may see you. When last checked there were 4 booked so far. Sue

Eljsy, which date are you going on in September? Sue