Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Our NEW Winter 2021 - Summer 2022 brochure

by ColumatFTMD on Saturday 13 November 2021 12:11
Hello everyone

Our new brochure will be downloadable from the website on Monday afternoon, but as a chat room user you can read in , in advance below.

The new 2022 brochure will only be in a digital format - we will not print it and post it out. 

Due to COVID we have thousands of our printed 2021 brochures left in stock ( as no-one wanted a travel brochure last year). In our 2021 brochure you will find 80% of the hotels we are using in 2022. Therefore we can post you one of these brochures if you wish, so you have pictures and details to refer to in a printed format. You can then call us or look on the internet for up to date details and prices. 

We have lots of new hotels in our brochure, including 

• HouseParty - Chalet Ruby in France
  • HouseParty - Chalet Rostaing in France
  • HouseParty - Villa Alamos in Tenerife
  • HouseParty - Casa Rosa in Portugal
  • H10 by Ocean Eden Bay - Jamaica
  • Hotel Monteplaya - Costa Brava Spain
  • Novotel - Prague - City Break 

Please do give us a call for questions on our holidays or to make a booking.

https://content.yudu.com/web/13gs/0A1pu3q/WinterSummer2022/html/index.html 

I can't see the Prague trip?

I'd be interested in the details for Prague although already have a few things planned for early next year! 

It would be good if FT could add some other short city breaks as well in the future :-)

^^^ Same here, Lisa. A lot of the city breaks were in school term time if I remember, but I wouldn't mind doing a couple now that I'm retired!cool

yes, please bring back the Barcelona city break, or even Rome, that would be fab.