need advice on where to go

by grahamjb on Sunday 14 April 2019 10:25
Hi im new to singles holidays and need some advice on wheres best to go for the first time where i can meet like minded people and have some fun.

For your first time I would recommend the Forever Hotel in Turkey.  It's a Houseparty hotel with 19 rooms so only single Friendship guests will be there. I went on my first solo holiday there in September and had a blast.  There was a good mix of men and women and the rep, Jean is hilarious.  We started the week with an evening pub crawl which broke the ice (you don't have to go if it's not your thing).  There are some good inexpensive excursions - I recommend the Turkish Bath.  It's up to you what type of holiday you want to make it. I'm going back there in May for 2 weeks.  I'm sure wherever you go with Friendship you'll have a great time.cool

Have been with Friendship 3 times now so relatively new myself.  Have been to Lindos Memories and Skiathos.  Met some lovely people had a great time.

I am off to Ionian Hill this year it's had great reviews.

Take the plunge you won't regret it.  I have had a great time every time

Eileen

been with friendship travel 4 times now, you wont regret it, a houseparty is most probably best for your first time, as the hotel is just for you, have been to Zante twice and Forever once, going the last 2 weeks of the season to Forever this year, jean the rep makes sure you are included in everything, pub crawl is great fun , but it is whatever you want it to be,

Thankyou for your great advice i think the house party sounds great 

Hi Graham, i think the house party is the best bet for us first timers.  The only problem you have is  choosing which one to go to!  Claire