Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Xmas - Horwood House

by Sue R on Thursday 21 October 2021 18:54
Hi everyone, just booked this for Xmas, in fact going down a day earlier for a longer break. Anyone else joining me?

Bumping this up!

Anyone else going?

Anyone else going?

I hear there are 22 people so far.

I'm staying an extra night on the Monday as there appears to be some train engineering works that day to London, so will visit Bletchley Park nearby.

I am going on this trip and wonder if ayone is travelling to the hotel via Milton Keynes station and would like to share a taxi from the station to the  hotel on the 24th.see you there Grace Hughes

Hi Grace, glad to hear you are hoing

Grace, glad to hear your going. I understand when I last checked with FT, 22 people were going. I'm actually travelling to Bletchley station from London, so unfortunately can't join you in taxi. Looking forward to meeting you there. Sue

I could go via Bletchleyif you would like to share ataxi from there Grace

Grace, just to say Bletchley station is nearer to Horwood than MK. About 20 mins journey.

I have also booked my train which arrives at Bletchley station at 14:33.check in is at 3pm.

Someone else that I know is going too, have said they would pick me up from station, but not sure if they would have room for two people, sorry.

Hi Grace, I said I would pick Sue up from Bletchley when her train gets in at 14.33. If you are able to get the same train, I would be happy to pick you up, too. Gaby