Forever Hotel 23rd September! who is with me?!

by Debsydoo269 on Tuesday 4 June 2019 11:08
Greetings everyone from a not so sunny Manchester!

i do believe that that 9 rooms are booked for the 23rd Sept - who is with me?? 

i am looking forward to my second trip with FT, had a ball last year in Zante! cool

come and say hi

Debbie x

hi debbie depending what time you arrive i will be there but its my last day and i leave quite late in the evening its a lovely place to stay they really look after you nothing is no touble and jean the host is fab you will nave a great time i never want to leave laughing hil

Hi Debbie, thinking about booking. What time are you flying? 

Keith

Thats me booked, flying out of Manchester at 6.25am, just visa to get now

I am going the last 2 weeks of the season so flying out from Gatwick on the 30th September, had a blast last year, and wanting to go back, so if you are there for 2 weeks will see some of you

Thanks for the replies, i look forward to meeting new friends and maybe a couple of  old friends (as i went last year to Zante and i do believe a couple from them maybe coming back).

Debbie 

Keith,

I fly from manchester at 15:50 with Jet2 so you will be there before me ( you lucky thing!)

* Post Deleted *

Hi Everyone, I am seriously thinking of booking a couple of weeks at the Forever for the end of September.  It will be my first time away on my own, so am also feeling a bit nervous.  I will have been single for a year by this time, so think its time, and I do like the idea of these housepartys.  Will let you know.  Jennie

Had to change week due to family comitments, got sqeezed in last week of season, a stroke of luck, but still going to same hotel, so Debbie, you're going to be there before me now, haha.

Keith

PS leave us late goers plenty to drink.