Appollon Zante August 5th

by Sandrajustlovehols on Thursday 9 July 2020 10:33
Hiya have just booked for a week at the Appollon hotel Zante for a week arriving August 5 th.  really looking forward to it, is anyone else booked for the same week, be great to hear from you 

i've just been given a price which is tempting me. Apparently 8 booked, 3 F & 5 M. I've got it on hold until 6.00 tonight. Paul

Hi, just booked for the 5th August. This is my first FT holiday, so looking forward to some sunshine and a few chilled beers.

Pete

Hi Everyone, I've just booked the 5th for a week, looking forward to the sun and meeting everyone.  Is anyone flying from Stansted?

Hi Michelle I'm flying from Stansted on 5th August. I'm booked for two weeks. Really looking forward to some time away  -  just hoping nothing happens to stop us going.

I've booked the appollon for a week on the 5th too. Really looking forward to it. It'll be my third time as I went twice last year aswell.

I've got a holiday booked in October, so couldn't have 2 weeks away unfortunately.  I've been to the other Ionian Islands, just love Kefalonia, first time to Zante.  I keep seeing so many holidays cancelled at the last minute, so fingers crossed for our flight. Hopefully see you at the airport! Is a great recommendation that people return to this accommodation!

Yes my trip to Fuerteventura was cancelled on Monday so I basically said to Friendship where can I go? Zanta had the flights. 

I teach so have 6 weeks of holiday ahead of me which, after weeks of the isolation of Lockdown, was too difficult to contemplate without getting away and meeting some new (exciting) people.

Hi all been to the apollon for the last 2 yrs. You'll love it, so chilled and easy going. I'm off to Turkey in a couple of weeks and praying all stays in place until then. I'm with you on another 6 wks of summer ahead after lockdown, friendship is the only place I find do reasonable hols for teachers!

Have a great time all

Hi all. Just booked. Flying from East Mids. I went 3 years ago to Apollon and had a fabulous time. Looking forward to using the new terrace and meeting you all, and hoping some of you fancy a night out in Zante Town!  Jayne x