Re holiday

by Blonde147 on Saturday 6 July 2019 23:23
hi I am new on here and looking at teaming up with new people in September if anyone going on holiday then would you be kind enough to let me know thanks vivienne

Hi this is my first holiday with FT but I've booked to go to the Forever Hotel in Turkey for 2 weeks from 23 September.  I've been on holiday on my own before but this is the first time I've done this kind of holiday.  Looking forward to meeting new people having some company and some fun along the way

Hi i am going to Apollon Sept 12 first time for me going solo looking forward to meeting people and having good time kriss

Thinking about the Apollon on the 12th too, not quite decided.

Hi I’m going to the real marina hotel in portugal on 15th September and would love hear from anyone else who is going. Kath

Hi vivien, I’m going to portugal in September, it’s my first time too. Get in touch Kathryn 

Vivienne

Hi I am going back to Fuerteventura Ocean Dreams again in September, went last year and loved it, join me. Ask any questions and I will reply. Sue

I am off to Memories Hotel, Lindos on the 11th September,  Just returned from previous holiday there on the 3/7/19.  Fantastic hotel with wonderful staff who go the extra mile to ensure you have a brilliant time. Any questions ? Muriel.

Going zante 26th September can't wait 

hi im booked at the apollon...26th sept for 2 wks ....flying from east mids ,