Who’s excited to get planning and booking holidays??

by snowball on Sunday 14 February 2021 12:30
Can't wait to start going on holidays again! Where's everyone looking forward to going? 😎

I have had four FT holidays cancelled in the last 12 months due to covid and have rebooked two trips to the Forever planned for 2020 to June and October this year. Given my disappointments, I look forward to travelling again when it is safe to do so, but I would not like to predict when that will be. If only we had a crystal ball....

I'm looking at the Hotel Stella, Rhodes trip during May, assuming we get our jabs soon, as I presume we will need them to travel.  This would be my first trip with Friendship travel (other solo companies tried), but looks just what I need.

I'm thinking of Rhodes in September! Would've booked for there last year!!

Can't wait. I haven't been away for over a year now, but I'm not booking until I can see a clearer picture.

My main aim is to get to Cyprus for my annual Christmas fortnight. I missed it so much - Christmas and New Year were GRIM!cry

But if things open up I'll try to get away in the summer.

My main aim is a gulet cruise but definitely not with Friendship Travel after the dump of a boat I got put on last time!! 😡 A lot more luxury needed next time! 👍