Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Playa Blanca, Lanzarote

by Lola4 on Friday 12 November 2021 18:31
Hi. is anyone going to PB for Xmas?

Yes i am going to Lanzarote for 7 days at Xmas and looking forwards to it very much 

I am going to the Lanzarote Princess Hotel in Playa Blaca for Christmas & New Year

Hi

Im going for xmas and ny too. Looking foward to meetimg you both.  Have either of you been to the hotel before?

Hi both. Look forward to meeting you there. Just over a month now! It should be lovely.

Not been to this hotel before. The location looks good though.

Really nice hotel, central location, 2 minutes to beach, 15 min stroll to the Marina. Just over the road from the shopping centre where you will find Barney's Irish bar (live music) and El Olivo (seafront restaurant, great for lunch).

Food is good, loads of choice, and the G&Ts are lethal!!

My room was great, the only downside being the view which was basically a tree (it was a late booking and I didn't go for a sea-view when I booked). Still, the balcony was shady! cool

Lovely island, lots to see, nice resort and great hotel. Have fun!

Thank you SteveH. It sounds perfect. Glad you enjoyed your stay.cool

Barney`s and G & T will be on the list!

i went to that hotel about 3 years ago and it is a big hotel, i went in febuary and was pretty much t shirt weather during the day, even the evenings were still warm. and yes, some good bars just across the road, nice shops as well, seafront good, big market on a sunday morning at the sports centre, well worth a visit, nice resort.

Thank you, crimereader. Hopefully the weather will be nice in a month`s time. Glad you enjoyed your stay there.

Xmas and New Year in Lanzarote. 

Saying Hi to anyone going to Lanzarote Princess for Xmas and New Year.

Im leaving from Stansted on December 23rd and returning January 6th....

anyone else?