Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

27th July, for 2 weeks..Zante or Rhodes.?

by dave2020 on Monday 20 June 2022 20:21
Hi,

I can't make my mind up, as to which one I should book. When I was single before (about 6 yrs ago). I went to the Forever. Loved it.

Now single again, I fancy Greece this time. I just cannot decide between Zante or Rhodes. Anybody going to either on those dates.?

Hiya dave, I'm doing karpathios in rhodes on 27 July for a fortnight, done zante 3 times great place, forever once it was probably different cause it was the first year of covid, done pefkos rhodes, loved it and got a great rep there emma, different hotel this time, loved lindos especially at night, very much of a night owl.

I'm flying from Birmingham on the early flight, have a great holiday wherever you go cause I intend too

Steve I hope you have a great holiday. I'm also flying from Birmingham on 27th July for 2 weeks. However, I've opted for & booked the Apollon.

Have a great time too dave, the apollons a great place