HOLS FROM 17TH JUNE

by Davenel on Wednesday 15 May 2019 21:20
i AM LOOKING TO BOOK MY FIRST FT HOLIDAY IN JUNE.. WHOS GOING AND TO WHERE W/C 17TH JUNE ??.. IM NEW TO THIS SO ANY IDEAS OR OTHER NEW FT TRAVELLERS WOULD BE GOOD.  

Hello, do give the office a ring on 02894 462211.  They are all very friendly and will be able to tell you what is available for your dates and how many have already booked.

Hope you find something - they are great holidays!

I am going to Lindos Mrmories 19th June. This will be my 5th time. The hotel is right on the beach. The pool is beautiful and the staff at this hotel are second to none. Everything about Lindos is great.

My apologies it is Lindos Memories.

I went to Lindos for my first 2 FT holidays and think it's a lovely resort. Caesars Gardens or Lindos Memories are both lovely hotels. I am returning to Caesars this year for a fortnight. It's walkable into Lindos but is far enough from the village for some tranquility too. In the evenings ou eat there 3 times per week but also twice in the village included in your holiday price so a good way to experience more of the local restaurants. Lindos Memories is another lovely hotel right on the beach but prices have unfortunately shot up dramatically since I went in 2016 so doubt I will return but again worth considering depending on your budget.

Hi,

I will be at Hotel Raga 8-22/6/19. My 3rd solo holiday and I'm still apprehensive. Trying all inclusive this time. Hotel looks lovely and excellent value. I agree with Tracy about Lindos. My first solo holiday was to Lindos Memories too in 2017 but it is expensive and you need to factor in taxis too coz it's more isolated than Caesars but a lovely hotel. Complete contrast in Zante last year was The Apollon. Lower budget hotel but I had a fantastic holiday and stones throw from beach and bars. Wherever you choose I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. If you call the office they will advise you. They will know who is booked on which holiday.