31 year old male - unsure and looking for experienced advice

by Oudegracht 152 on Friday 5 July 2019 11:09
Hi all,

I am a 31 year old male, and I am really in need of some time away! 

However, slightly relucatant to book in case I end up on a bus full of people double my age, feeling out of place.

I am looking to go away in August. 

So guys and girls, honestly...how mixed are these groups?...and does anyone fancy planning a trip away somewhere with some sun and cocktails in August?

Thanks, have a good day!

* Post Deleted *

In all honesty I have to say that the majority of travellers tend to be in their 50s and 60s so unless you feel comfortable with this you may be better off booking something else. That said, I’m sure that if you were to book with ft you would be made to feel very welcome.

Hi

I am mid 40's thought the same but have booked at the end of the day I just want some friends to chat to whilst on holiday so I am not totally alone. You will meet new people whilst on holiday so all in all I think there is nothing to lose. 

Being in my early 40s I felt exactly thesame last Yr but braved it and had a fab time. There were people of all ages, everyone is there for one purpose, to have a good holiday, regardless of age and I tell you what, some of them had better stamina and drinking power than me! I'm going back to the apollon in zante on 1st August, would recommend it for a first timer. Go on be brave and do it. Good luck!