Stella hotel rhodes

by steveo65 on Monday 22 February 2021 20:08
booked for 2 weeks in september from 1st to 15th 

be glad of any feedback /people been to this hotel 

anyone else booked or thinking of going 

steve

Yep me! I've booked 1 weekcool

hi, i went there last september, rooms are like little apartments, two rooms with a little kitchenette, plenty of cupboard space, small supermarket next door, pool was nice with a smaller one to just sit in !, some nice restaurants near by, quite a steep hill to the beach, ok going down, coming up was a different matter, beach is very nice, loads of sunbeds , nice bar nearby to have lunch . Lindos a lovely place to visit, taxi only about 10 euros.taxi rank right outside hotel. enjoy.

thankyou snowball and crimereader for replys .what date you booked for snowball ?if first 2 weeks of september see you there cool

Sounds great crimereader. Even the walk up the hill. I'm going the first week of September like most people I can't wait to get awaylaughing 

you should get some great weather, last year over 30 degrees every day, my only tip, keep some cereals in your kitchen, hotel breakfast a bit bland !, maybe different this year.

I didn't realise FT were using this hotel again this year, I was there last September, and I will now book again for this year. 

All booked 1st-15th September see you there. Jenny.

Hiya all, nice  to see you about steve we was at the apollon a couple of years ago, definitely thinking of booking this 

Just booked in for 1 week from 1st Sept. Looking forward to meeting up with you all.