Nile Cruise

by NI on Friday 5 June 2020 02:46
I am interested in going on the Nile Cruise March 2021 and was wondering if anyone else is interested in doing this cruise.

This is one of my favourite destinations - I have been up the Nile at least 20 times and never fail to wonder at its beauty.  I was always able to fly out of Manchester but it would very much depend on where the flight commenced.  For me I would love to stay 3 weeks as a week is not sufficient and even 2 weeks is pushing it for the amount there is to see.  Let's see what others have to say. Muriel.  

Hi, I can't see anything on the website about a Nile cruise next year, where did you see that? Sandie

Apologies, have seen this now.... 🤭

Hi - I could not find it neither (even though I have looked) - assistance please - Muriel. 

Hi Muriel.

Go to Menu - shown as a number of short white  horizontal bars on blue square background- at top of this page ( on my phone it's on right hand side).

You will then see a number of choices of holiday types. Scroll down and you will see one of these options is “cruises”.

Go into that and you will see Egypt as one of the destination and which gives more detail of the Nile Cruise starting in Cairo.  Within this you will see options for more info about accommodation and itinerary and dates available.

Hope this is helpful. Looks a great holiday! 

Regards.

thanks for that - whilst I am sure it would be very interesting, 9 nights is nowhere long enough to explore both Cairo and the many excursions to be visited from off the cruise.  It does not tell you which hotel or cruise ship is to be used and when I tried "book" it said there were no hotels available so I would require a lot more information before I would consider this trip. Perhaps will try later in the year when things have died down a bit. Muriel. 

Hi Christine and anyone else reading this about the Nile cruise - did not read the information about the hotel and cruise - again I would require aditional information but will wait until further down the line before making my decison. Muriel.

Hi Muriel. Maybe the office would be able to help with anything else you want to know but in the meantime others may be interested to know the further info about hotel and cruise ship from the site :-

"Our base in Cairo is the Pyramids Park Resort 10 minutes’ drive from the Pyramids themselves and half an hour from the city centre. Low-rise accommodation is set across 25 acres of gardens means this large hotel is a tranquil retreat after sightseeing.

The MS Viking Premier offers outstanding service and high standards: the sun deck features a pool and bar with sunbeds and chairs. The buffet restaurant offers choice at every meal. The cheerful crew organises after-dinner entertainment in the lounge bar." 

Hello everyone

We are finishing off 'loading' this new holiday in the system and hope to have all completed early next week.

As someone said above the name of the hotel and cruise ship are already listed on the web site.

Thanks

Colum