Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Lanzarote Princess

by Donna-Marie on Friday 14 January 2022 20:02
Hello FT friends

I'm booked to go to the Lanzarote Princess on 24th February.... if you've been before, would you mind sharing your thoughts on this hotel and resort please?  Any tips would be gratefully appreciated... thanks Donna

Can't vouch for the hotel, but Playa Blanca is a lovely area, sometimes windy, but great beaches and a big choice of restaurants!

Very nice Hotel. I went there in April 2019, so pre-Covid. rooms are very good as you would expect from H10, but I would advise spending a bit extra if you can on an upgrade with a pool view. I didn't and my view was basically a tree!

Buffet food at breakfast and dinner is very good, there is often entertainment – not really my thing but some people enjoyed it.

It's a cash free environment – you charge everything to your room and pay it as and when you want. G&Ts, B&Cs in the bar were lethal!!

Outdoor pool was too cold to use at Easter and it was difficult to get into the heated covered pool for all the kids.

Great central location, a couple of minutes from the seafront and a shortish stroll to the marina.

I stayed at the LP over Christmas, its my second stay there. Modern hotel, rooms fine, loads of space poolside, outdoor pool (unheated but not that bad) and a heated indoor one. Food rather average and spacious bar area. Soundproofing poor in rooms! 

Good location and close to beach. 

Thank you SteveH and Lindaj... really looking forward to it now