Wroxhall

by wimoot on Wednesday 16 October 2019 22:23
Well now I am really not sure what to do now that Wroxhall Christmas has been cancelled.  I was really looking forward to it.  So I am wondering what other people who had booked, or intending to book, are going to do, any suggestions please.

William.

Do you know why it's been cancelled as it's early to cancel a Christmas break?

The hotel went into liquidation and has closed down  cry

Better to know now than a few days before Christmas. 

We have many other UK options available for Christmas as per our web site page - https://www.friendshiptravel.com/where-we-go/uk.html 

Hi William,

I have booked Dunchurch instead of Wroxall, in my opinion it was the best of the options available to us and there is a very nice pub within easy walking distance.

Ivan

Thanks Ivan, I guess I will do the same.

William

Hi folks...... shame about Wroxall, I had booked for 3 nights, I did enjoy it last year ... a bit like 'faulty towers' but we did have a good laugh.  It would be nice to see some familiar faces  .... and i do need to get away for Christmas but planning on going to Chester... it is nearer for me ...... Wendy from Wakefield

Shame about the Hotel, I was looking forward to the Christmas stay. I have now booked Markyeat for both Christmas and New Year.

Hi all,

I only found out today when they called me as their email when into my spam folder so I never received it undecided I've transferred to Dunchurch Park Hotel, Rugby.  I don't know how many have also done this?

Alison

Where I live its to difficult to get to the other locations.

So have booked Marrakech, f!ying from Stanstead. You

You can't beat sun and good company over Xmas. 

Been told its a great place for 'Culture Vultures' and the night life is

good too!