Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Crowne Plaza

by Janet B on Saturday 16 October 2021 13:39
Hi everyone. I've just booked this which will be my 4th Christmas with FT. I'll be travelling by mini cab and have booked an extra night on 23rd as Christmas Eve will be busy on the roads.

Look forward to meeting you all there!

Janet B

I've just booked for 2 nights Janet - I looked at Horwood House initally but Xmas Eve is a quiz and the option of carols at a local church. At the Crowne Plaza there's a disco which is more what i'm looking for.

When I spoke to FT yesterday there were 30 people booked 15M & 15F.

See you there, Paul

Hi all I have booked 2 nights, first time doing this, I'm really looking forward to it. 

hi everyone, im also booked for this event, going for 3 nights, didnt fancy traveliing on boxing day, see you all there, xx

Hello - I booked a couple of weeks ago including an extra night.  Looking forward to it now after last year's Christmas.  30 is quite a large number but to be expected.

Hi Everyone.

I've just booked today the last free place- for 3 nights should be a fun Xmas, Woo and I get to dancing on Xmas eve.  I have been going on holiday with Friendship Travel for many years. My last Xmas with Friendship was just befor the 1st  lockdown. Not long now. see you all there - HP9-2XE

Lenny 

Hi Everyone.

I've just booked today the last free place- for 3 nights should be a fun Xmas, Woo and I get to dancing on Xmas eve.  I have been going on holiday with Friendship Travel for many years. My last Xmas with Friendship was just befor the 1st  lockdown. Not long now. see you all there - HP9-2XE

Lenny 

Update 29th Nov.

There are 39 people booked for Xmas at The Crown Plaza, There is one place free, so if you are thinking of going book ASAP. 

Update :- Crown Plaza for XMas 2021 23rd Dec

Location = HP9 2XE

Check in  = at 15:00 free parking 

Swimming Pool & Spa = will be open at Xmas to all 6:00 to 20:00

Diaco 23rd Dec   -    I am realy looking forward to this XMas

Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross

More Info :-  It looks like a great Hotel as are all Crown Plaza hotels even in ChinaI have stayed in many:-  for more info click the link below

https://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/gb/en/buckinghamshire/hyccp/hoteldetail/hotel-overview

Testing Pool Picture :-

Pool