Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Lanzarote Gardens 3 March

by Moggiemiss on Monday 3 January 2022 19:08
Has anyone stayed at this hotel? It gets great reviews on trip advisor apart from noisy children running around the dining room at dinner. I know it is not half term on the dates of the trip but that doesn't exclude pre school children and babies or the fact that parents remove older children from school. Anyone out there already booked? Am holding off to see how things pan out over the next couple of weeks with covid.

hi, just been looking at this holiday, looks pretty good, so im considering it, i quite like Lanzarote, stayed in playa blanca before, let us know if you book, might see you there !

Thanks for your reply. i will let you know if I do decide to book. Trip advisor reviews are good ... apart from the dining experience...😫

Would have loved to join but booked my Florida hols. Happy to go early Feb ...if keen

I've booked to go on the 3rd .travelling from East Midlands 

i would  be flying from East Midlands too.  i have had a quote from FT but just want to hold off for a couple of more weeks to see if our covid cases fall ... in case Spain decides they don't want the Brits. I am desperate to get away and hope to see you there,

Hope to see you there.keep me updated so we can meet up before boarding  .

Facebook Live - tomorrow join our Host Colin live from sunny ☀️ Lanzarote at 17.30 / 5.30pm .

He will give you a view around our hotel & area in Lanzarote. Pop back to our Facebook page at 17.30 to watch.

Very helpful 'live' on Facebook. I will be booking for 3 March! The children aspect is a disadvantage of all family friendly hotels, some people are not bothered of course.  In all other respects the hotel looks very good, very clean and spacious. Thanks for doing this. Hope a few more people feel encouraged 

I have booked! sandy 101 keep in touch so we can meet up pre departure at airport. So looking forward to some sunshine....