Hi is anyone doing the Marrakech Xmas break?

by Leanna on Sunday 2 September 2018 23:34
Hi is anyone doing the Marrakech Xmas break ?

i am doing the Morocco week from 22nd December

Im thinking about it, but need to find out what time flights are ,and from what airport it leaves from .

my flight is from Gatwick at 14.15 , but they fly from manchester and stanstead if you prefer, but i think if you call the office they will try and accomodate you to your nearest airport

Thats my nearest Airport Gatwick, thankyou for letting me know.

sorry late to this.  Which Marrakech hotel is this.  I see two, but only have the choice of one to book online?

Thanks

I am going to the DELLAROSA HOTEL AND SPA in Marrakech on 22nd Dec for 4 nights.  Flying from Gatwick early on Sat.  Anyone else on that flight?  Susan

Hi Sues,

I am on the early Gatwick flight on the 22nd as well. Am staying & parking car at the Holiday Inn night before. Am looking forward to it. Have you travelled with Friendship travel before?

Itsme alias Andie (short for Andrea)

Hi Andie 

I am staying in the Yotel Pods at Gatwick overnight.  Will fly down from Aberdeen the night before.   I have been away with FT twice before.  Once to Grenada in the Caribbean and once to Crete.  The trips are well organised, but the time you have is very dependant on the people you meet.  Looking forward to meeting you.  Have you been to Marrakech before? if yes, any tips for what to bring?  Susan 

Hi Sues,

am staying in Holiday Inn night before. Never been to Marrakesh and looking forward to it & meeting everyone & having a good time. I lwant to do some local exploring.Think it will be warmer than UK so going to take a couple of short sleeved tops, cardi, swim suit etc... Read somewhere that you change your money up when you are there.

Andie