Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Stella Hotel, Pefkos 6 October

by Tye Green John on Tuesday 14 September 2021 10:35
Hi neighbour, Ive not used Friendship Travel previously but i went to Pefkos with a friend about 4 years ago and its a nice laid back resort with a lovely beach.

Im now more interested in the 5* hotel in Side in Turkey as it seems a much better deal and it should be a lot warmer. 

Yes I've looked at that one too, it is great value but I'm not a fan of very large hotels so I've disregarded that one.

Its a shame the smaller hotel in Turkey has closed for the season that would have been perfect for me.

Im still pondering unfortunately I do have to go at the beginning of Oct.

Never know may see you there.

I agree, I prefer a small S/C hotel or apartments and love the Greek islands but the difference in temperature [hopefully] and TA reviews have swung it. Im not a big fan of AI, but they use an app for ordering food and drinks so no qeueing aguments with the lovely Russians or stampedes when its meal time.

Just like to add that i was with john at the stella  in early September we all had a great time  everwhere we went the food was amazing and i wont mention the drinks they   just kept arriving. Emma was a mine of information  best host you could wish for  and i will leave with a teaser Daquari  lol

I dont think the Stella is being used next year, its the Kaparthios studios, which is just up the hill from the stella, i was at the stella in october and it was pointed out to us, correct me if im wrong please.

Hi Crimereader,

I was at the Stella the same time as you and yes you are correct as Emma told us and also she now has a video on Friendship Facebook showing the new apartments.Hope to get back again next year.