Agadir 2nd march

by Malc on Tuesday 13 November 2018 15:04
Is there anyone going to Agadir on 2nd March next ? would be good to chat . Malc.

hi Malc

yes booked in for Agadir on 2 March. Flying from Manchester. Have been to Agadir before with Solos for New Year a few years ago and really liked the resort. Is this your first time with FT? Chris

Hi Chris its my first time with  FT , i booked with another company to go in June to Agadir and was cancelled two weeks before do to go and it was my first time to travel on my own, so went to Spain with Just You and very good so to try agian with this, i am on the Manchester 1435 flight, what is agadir like ? i have wanted to go there for many years, malc.

Hi Chris its my first time with  FT , i booked with another company to go in June to Agadir and was cancelled two weeks before do to go and it was my first time to travel on my own, so went to Spain with Just You and very good so to try agian with this, i am on the Manchester 1435 flight, what is agadir like ? i have wanted to go there for many years, malc.

Hi Malc, I have been with FT quite a few times over the years and always had a good holiday, though I like the house parties best of all. Agadir has a nice promenade, good beach and some great sunsets. I was in Marrakech in January 2014 and temperature hit 73 deg C with sunshine.  I like the culture, the vibrant colours and the food so am really looking forward to the trip. I am flying Easy jet from Manchester which leaves about the same time as the Ryanair flight. Should be a good week.

Hi Chris, its good too know that you have been there before, i know you cant take morcan money in, so will we have time to get money at airport before coach takes  us to hotel ? i arrive about 7 20 pm, and can i exchage notes instead of debit card ?

Just booked for 2nd March flying with easy jet from Manchester. Never been to Morrocco before, really looking forward to it. Debbie.😎

Hi - thinking of booking and would also be going from Manchester.

Are those from Manchester going for 7 or 10 days ?

Thanks

Kath

I'm going for 7 nights. Debbie

Going for 7 nights!  When I went to Marrakech in 2014 independently used an ATM at airport to get some cash, but as we are going AI, surely no need to worry about getting cash immediately on arrival? Really looking forward to getting some sun and meeting new peeps!