Friendship Travel Chat Room

Looking for a 2022 holiday?

Choose wisely where to book your holiday. Friendship Travel is recommended by Which?Travel magazine/ website as one of the 21 travel companies to travel with after COVID.

Forever Hotel 15-29 August

by Gio on Saturday 6 August 2022 14:32
Hello everyone,

I will be travelling from Gatwick Airport on 15 August on the Sun Express flight and this is my first time going solo, to Turkey and with FT! Very looking forward to it, although I  am a bit anxiuos of arriving on my own so late at night. It would be really nice to know if any fellow FT companions will be on my flight  

I just replied to you on my post!  I've been going to Turkey since 1986 ... it's a fab place for an easy holiday.  I did a gulet with FT in 2016.  Not been with them since.  

I just replied to you on my post!  I've been going to Turkey since 1986 ... it's a fab place for an easy holiday.  I did a gulet with FT in 2016.  Not been with them since.  

Hi Gio,

I'll be flying out from Gatwick on 15 August as well, on a different carrier (Corendon Airlines). But I'll be arriving late at night also, so you shan't be alone. My first time to Turkey and with FT too.

Hi Gio. I'm there from the 15th. Looks like we're all arriving from different airports and/or different airlines, but all arriving at the same time(ish), so I expect we'll all be on the same minibus to the hotel at the other end.. And most likely half asleep 😂

My flight gets in at 23.20.   I'll be well ready for my bed!  sealed

Hey Gio (et al), my first time solo and with FT as well. Feeling more excited than apprehensive now luckily! I'm flying from Gatwick too on 15 August, with BA at 15.15 so I may be getting there a little bit earlier than some of you? Can't remember what time I arrive but can't wait - really looking forward to the holiday and to meeting everyone!

I'm on the 15.15 British Airways from Gatwick

gets in at 21.35 

It sounds like the hotel is nearly full 

I'm leaving 16:15 from Birmingham. Arriving Dalaman 22:20 local time. Worth remembering we lose three hours to the timezone gods, so my arrival UK time is going to be 19:20. Gives me some hope I may be able to stay conscious all the way to the hotel. 😛